Uncategorized

On Snapshots: Green Fingers

Back at the beginning of August I blogged about taking cuttings from our pet Geranium, and trying to grow new wee flowers from them.

A few weeks ago I was ready to admit defeat and report on the failure, but then I noticed a few creepy roots growing. Of the four cuttings I took, two failed, and two grew, and so yesterday, Vic and I took a trip to our local B&Q and purchased compost, pots, and a trowel, and here are the results.

Hopefully they will take to their new homes and start growing soon.

In summary: new geraniums.

 

Previous Post Next Post

You Might Also Like

No Comments

Leave a Reply